Call For Papers
• Fire safety of heritage buildings
• Sustainable fire safety engineering
• Resilient buildings
• Climate change and fire safety
• Evacuation and human behaviour in case of fire
• Fire safety of structures
• Construction trends
• Mechanical and thermal properties of materials
• Fire chemistry, physics and combustion
• Fire reaction
• Smoke control
• Numerical modelling of structures exposed to fire
• Simple calculation methods
• Probabilistic aspects of fire engineering
• Organization and management of fire safety
• Practical applications and case studies
• Installations, systems and equipment of fire safety
• Fires in industry and explosions
• Fire regulations standardization
The working language of the Symposium will be English, which will be used for all presentations and printed materials.
PAPER AND POSTER COMPETITION
Competition for excellent research student papers and posters, as well as an open poster competition will be held.
We invite prospective authors to submit extended abstracts in English, 200-300 words long, title of the paper, authors, affiliations, address, and other contact details including email address. The abstracts may be sent by e-mail to the Symposium Secretariat at https://www.conftool.org/ifiress2019. The best papers will be selected for a Special Issue of an International Scientific Journal.
Submit Abstract and Papers
Please submit your papers using the button below.
Register Using the link below.